Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Thick, doughy, soft whole wheat noodles sticking together all up on each other. With wavy edges, because somehow they taste even better with when they have style like There is one drawback. This whole wheat roasted veggie lasagna?
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- Get 1 box whole wheat lasagna
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1 diced onion
- Get 8 oz sliced baby bella mushrooms
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Get 1/2 tsp onion salt
- Prepare 1 diced green pepper
- Prepare 6 oz jar artichoke, drained
- Make ready 8 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- Take 1 jar pasta sauce
- Make ready 1 diced tomato
- Prepare 16 oz ricotta cheese
- Get 1 spinach, few handfuls
- Take 2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Make ready 1 parmesan cheese
Includes vegetables, olive oil, salt, onion, garlic, whole wheat lasagna noodles, pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, eggs, shredded mozzarella cheese. This lasagna for veggie lovers has plenty of vitamins, protein and other nutrients from the mixture of vegetables and cheeses. Do you ever find that whole wheat pasta can taste grainy, and let's be honest - a little bit GROSS! This is Julie here, and I'm the one with the high tolerance for healthy food, yet I can Anyhow, whenever I make lasagna now, I make the noodles using whole wheat.
Steps to make Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain pasta and let cool.
- Heat butter in a large deep skillet over medium high. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper, garlic salt, and onion salt. Cook about 5 mins. Add green pepper. Cook about 5-10 mins until veggies start to get tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Add black olives, artichokes, pasta sauce, and tomatoes. Heat. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed.
- Assemble casserole. Lay noodles, spead ricotta, lay spinach, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat for a total of 3 layers. Top with mozzarella. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling.
I don't use any special pasta maker either! Whole Wheat Lasagna & No-Boil Noodles. Lasagna used to take hours to make. By the time the sauce simmered, curly noodles were cooked and Recently I found whole wheat, oven-ready, no-boil lasagna noodles. They are made by my favorite pasta manufacturer, Delallo.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!