Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kimchi burger with korean seaweed sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean Gochujang Sauce Burger with Kimchi. Gochujang sauce is a rich red chili sauce condiment that can be used on anything and everything: vegetables, seafood, chicken, pork, beef and probably even ice cream. A deliciously flavorful burger that tastes like Korean bulgogi.
Kimchi Burger with Korean Seaweed Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Kimchi Burger with Korean Seaweed Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kimchi burger with korean seaweed sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Burger with Korean Seaweed Sauce:
- Prepare 100 grams Ground pork and beef mix
- Get 100 grams Kimchi (from Korea)
- Take 3 tbsp Panko
- Take 1 tbsp Cooking sake
- Take 100 grams ● Water
- Make ready 1 tbsp ● Cooking sake
- Take 1 tsp ● Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1/3 tsp ● Dashi powder
- Get 1 dash ● Grated garlic (garlic powder)
- Take 1 tbsp ~ ★ Kimchi liquid
- Make ready 2 grams ~ Korean dried nori seaweed
- Make ready 1/2 bunch Shimeji mushrooms (or mushrooms)
- Take 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 Green onions, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, wasabi, katakuriko
Fire up that grill and serve up some of these flavor-packed Korean Kimchi Burgers… loaded with grilled scallions, kimchi, avocado, and gochujang aioli! Juicy burger dipped in Korean-style BBQ sauce, then topped off with a spicy kimchi slaw, all on a buttery brioche-style bun—this is the Korean BBQ Burger! If you're feeling a little adventurous and are craving a truly unique burger, then this Korean BBQ Burger with Kimchi Slaw has got your. CRISPY CHICKEN BURGER GRILLED CHEESE CHIPS RAMEN BURGER HOT SAUCE FRIED CHICKEN LONDON STREET FOOD - Продолжительность.
Instructions to make Kimchi Burger with Korean Seaweed Sauce:
- Squeeze out the liquid from kimchi and cut into small pieces. (Set aside the liquid) Combine the ● ingredients. Remove stems from the shimeji, and shred into pieces.
- In a bowl, add the ground meat, kimchi from Step 1, panko, and knead well. I divided it up into small 4 pieces, but halving it is fine too.
- Roll them up into burgers with your hands. To prevent it from crumbling when frying, toss it with both hands as if you're playing catch to remove air pockets.
- Add a small amount of oil into a frying pan and cook the burgers. Take them out once they are cooked through.
- With remaining oil, lightly saute the shimeji and add the combined ● ingredients. Bring to a boil and let the alcohol from cooking sake evaporate.
- Reduce heat, tear apart the seaweed and add to the pan. Check the taste and adjust with the ★ kimchi liquid. Thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water. To finish, drizzle sesame oil for flavor.
- Serve the burgers on a plate. Top with dry roasted sesame seeds, green onions (chopped) and it's done. Enjoy with wasabi on the side if you'd like.
- This is the kimchi from Korea I used for this recipe.
- The Korean seaweed I used can be bought at a supermarket, and there are 8 pieces in a small package.
- Salted Beef Tongue and Leek Style Hamburger Steak With Ground Meat - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154916-beef-and-pork-hamburger-steaks-with-salt-leek-sauce
Top these healthy turkey burgers with kimchi–a fermented mixture of cabbage and other vegetables–which can be found near This was so delicious!! I used Beyond Meat burger patties and i added siracha in the sauce and vegan mayo. Reviews for: Photos of Korean Turkey Burgers with Kimchi. Brush the sauce over the burgers before you cook. Place a griddle on a high heat and fire up the BBQ.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kimchi burger with korean seaweed sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!