Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Mushroom And onion Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. Nutrition facts label for HEALTHY CHOICE Salisbury Steak w/Mushroom Gravy, Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans, Corn, Carrot Medley, Caramel Apple Dessert, frozen meal. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser.
Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans:
- Get 2 Beef Cube Steaks
- Make ready 8 oz. Fresh Green Beans
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Prepare 2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 C. Onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- Get 8 Mushrooms, quartered
- Get 1 Beef Bouillon Cube + 1 C. Water
- Take 1 Tbs. Cornstarch + 1 Tbs. Water
- Prepare 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- Take 1 Tbs. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Make ready 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 Tbs. Butter
Lean ground beef and turkey are combined to lighten up this classic, retro American dish. I made this tonight with cauliflower mashed "potatoes" and green beans. It was really yummy, especially the gravy with all the mushrooms and onions. Best Salisbury Steak recipe ~ seasoned ground beef patties seared then simmered in rich mushroom onion gravy.
Steps to make Mushroom Salisbury Steak w/ Green Beans:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Trim ends off of green beans. In bowl, add the green beans, toss with a little salt & pepper, add the balsamic vinegar, toss well. Place beans on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook steaks - seasoning with salt & pepper as you place them in the pan.
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, add olive oil, onion & garlic, cook. When onion starts to soften, add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 15 minutes.
- While mushrooms are cooking, make the 1 C. of beef broth (microwave water and cube in a measuring glass on high for 1-2 mins and stir) and the cornstarch slurry (mix water and starch together).
- After the mushrooms have cooked the 15 minutes, add the broth, cornstarch slurry, butter and lemon juice. Mix well and simmer.
- Sauce will begin to thicken. Once sauce is thickened to your desired consistency, stir in the parsley.
- Serve mushroom sauce over the steaks, and green beans on the side.
Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles for an easy any night comfort meal. Salisbury steak also freezes well, so feel free to double the recipe and freeze half. Served with yolkless noodles and green beans! The cognac, mushrooms and packaged gravy mix created a wonderfully smooth and flavorful gravy to serve over the Salisbury Steaks. I served it with mashed potatoes and green beans for a real "Blue-plate special" type meal!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mushroom salisbury steak w/ green beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!