Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sesame seed sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sesame seed sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sesame seed sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
This is the SAUCE for Chinese restaurant style sesame chicken and broccoli. This sauce can be poured over fried chicken, or used as a dipping sauce for fried chicken. This Korean sesame seed sauce is served over cooked or raw vegetables. It can be kept in the fridge for several days.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sesame seed sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame seed sauce:
- Make ready 2 Cup Toasted sesame seed
- Get Grated red bonnet,tatase, Onion
- Take 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Make ready Fried ice fish
- Make ready Stock fish
- Make ready Boiled meat
- Make ready Maggi naija pot
- Get 2 Signature miya spices
- Take Small Ogu leave
Simple instructions on how to make sesame sauce, goma dare, at home. Enjoy this amazing sauce with shabu shabu. This Korean sesame seed sauce is served over cooked or raw vegetables. It can be kept in the fridge for several days.
Steps to make Sesame seed sauce:
- First of all wash the sesame seed remove stones and dirt, toast till golden brown
- Ground the sesame seed
- Add palm oil in a pot add slice onion,fry a little,add the grounded scotch bonnet etc fry for 10mins
- Add meat stock with the seasoning and the stock fish cover and allow to cook for 10mins add the grounded sesame seed
- Stire and allow it to cook for some minutes,cover the pot and allow the sesame seed to simmer for 10mins,add the ogu stir and add the fried fish mix and allow it to simmer for another 5 minutes
- Add signature miya and stir.Serve and enjoy
This Korean sesame seed sauce is served over cooked or raw vegetables. It can be kept in the fridge for several days. Sesame seed sauce can be served with hot and cold vegetables, or meat. Learn how to make/prepare Sesame Seed Sauce by following this easy recipe. Sesame (/ˈsɛzəmiː/ or /ˈsɛsəmiː/; Sesamum indicum) is a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum, also called benne.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sesame seed sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!