Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mango platters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Leopard Print Wood Blend Coat. See more ideas about Food and drink, Food, Healthy recipes. Find local eats quickly and easily through honest reviews!
Mango platters is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mango platters is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mango platters using 39 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango platters:
- Make ready Lab_e_shireen:
- Make ready 1 cup Mix fruit
- Make ready 1 cup Cream
- Prepare 1 cup Mango jelly
- Make ready 300 ml Milk
- Take 1/2 cup Sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp Custard powder
- Get Almond chopped half cup
- Get 2 tbsp Red syrup
- Take Vermeicelli boiled
- Take Mango salsa:
- Get 1 cup mango
- Take to taste Salt
- Take to taste Lime
- Make ready Coriander as required
- Get Capsicum half cup
- Make ready Tomato half cup
- Take Onion half cup
- Prepare Grill chicken:
- Prepare Chicken breast
- Get 1 lemon
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Black pepper
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 dried thyme
- Prepare 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tbsp mustard paste
- Prepare Aam Rus with puri
- Prepare 2 mangoes
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Prepare 1 pinch saffron strands
- Take Sugar as required
- Take Milk as required
- Prepare Spicy mango slicies:
- Make ready 1 mango slices cutting
- Take Salt
- Get Lemon
- Make ready Hot sauce
- Prepare to taste Red chilli powder
Each mango variety has different PLU codes. These six are the most common in the US and you'll be able to find at least one all year long. All of these super cute goodies from mango people, I love them. No spam, only magic, we promise.
Instructions to make Mango platters:
- Prepare the custard
- Mix the custard powder separately in a small bowl with about 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Pour the remainder of the 300ml in a pan with the sugar and a few drops of red narus and bring it to almost boiling point then lower the heat
- Add the custard mixture and keep stirring until the mixture thickens (for about 2-3 minutes) then turn off the heat.
- Set the custard aside to cool.,add the liquid cream and naurus sherbat and mix well.
- Then add the drained fruit cocktail, crushed nuts and boiled vermicelli. garnish with jelly.
- Chil in refrigerate and chill to serving.
- Put the diced mangoes, tomatoes, capsicum,salt,lime,onion,give a good stir
- Serve mango salsa with grill chicken at room.tempreture
- Grill chicken:
- Marinate all ingredients in chicken at least 2 hour
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Add chicken to grill and cook.about 5 se 6 mints on each side
- Ready to.serve
- Aam Rus with puri:
- Rinse the mangoes. Then peel and chop them.In a blender, add the chopped mango pieces and blend.
- Add cardamom powder and crushed saffron strands
- Stir very well.to thin down the aamrus.you can add some sugar or some milk
- Pour in small bowl and chill in the refrigerator
- Serve aamrus with puri
- Spicy Mango wedges:
- Cut the mango into a long wedges and place them in a bowl
- Add the hot sauce,salt,lemon juice and,chilli powder to the mango wedges
Mango's Mango Chicken A must to try! Sliced mangoes and chicken stir-fried in our Chef's special Tender Beef Platter Sautéed sliced succulent beef sirloin with babycorn, pineapple, tomatoes and. Other mango varieties we grow: Harvest Moon. View the menu from Mango Tree Cafe and Restaurant Wollongong & place your takeaway or delivery order online. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Indian food which will be delivered directly.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango platters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!