Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slap dash mango chicken - my take. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take. I tweaked the original recipe quite a bit as I didn't have most of the ingredients and had to whip this up by noon. It was a day of disasters but ultimately the mango chicken came out yum.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slap dash mango chicken - my take using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:
- Prepare 500 grams boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 onion coarsely chopped
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper , cut into chunks
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper , cut into chunks
- Make ready 1 yellow capsicum , cut into chunks
- Make ready 1 tomato , cut into chunks
- Prepare 1 mango ripe , cut into chunks
- Take 2 tablespoons Thai Red curry Paste
- Take 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon black bean paste
- Make ready 1 tablespoon honey
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Black pepper , coarsely ground
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Prepare 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Take a look at this Cracker Barrel Weight Watchers Points guide before heading out for your next family meal! Believe it or not, you can still have Cracker. This mango chicken is a combination of seared chicken breast, bell peppers and fresh mango, all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Mango with chicken is an unusual pairing, but the flavor combination really works!
Steps to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:
- Wash the chicken and chop it into bite-size pieces
- Marinade it with half the amount of Thai Red curry Paste, rice wine vinegar, black bean paste,and honey but add all the pepper
- I left it overnight in the refrigerator but you can marinate it for as little as 10 minutes
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and saute the onion and peppers till nicely glazed - something like a couple of minutes at most. Take them out with a slotted spoon and keep aside
- Heat the other spoon of oil in the same wok and toss the chicken around for a minute
- Add the mango and toss around for another minute
- Add the remainder of the marinade sauces, including honey. And the cornflour, mixed into a paste with a little water. Mix well
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes on a low to medium flame
- Add the sauteed vegetables and toss for another minute
- Add the tomato and mix well, taking care not to break the vegetables or chicken
- Serve with hot fragrant white rice - I used Mini Mogra Basmati Rice
Mango and chicken are a power combo! This mango chicken curry recipe uses boneless, skinless breasts or thighs, mango, onion, ginger, garlic, curry, cumin, raisins, and coconut milk. As my wife works for the NHS and is constantly at work during this scary time I have taken to doing the cooking It. You will render fat from the chicken - there is no need to add more. I would slap it in the dry pan and sear it nicely to lock in flavors.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slap dash mango chicken - my take recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!