Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tender chicken breasts in a yummy tomato sauce that includes wine and light cream and capers! This amazing skillet chicken recipe only requires a handful of pantry ingredients + wine. It tastes like your favorite restaurant meal, only THIS was prepared by YOU in your own kitchen!
Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce:
- Prepare 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- Get pack 4 chicken breasts
- Get tubs herbs,salt, and pepper
- Prepare few potatoes
- Get cheese
The herbs, fresh tomatoes, and the juicy chicken a great trio that you'll want on your dinner table tonight. What Do I Need to Make Tomato Herb Pan Sauce? Then lightly dredge the chicken in flour and set aside. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
Instructions to make Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce:
- Pour mixed herbs,pepper and salt on to a plate and rub into chicken breasts putting the mixture in the middles and both sides
- Get pot big enough for the 4 chickens. and pour full tin into the pot covering the base
- Add the chicken into the pot and place on top of the tomato sauce
- Once thats done pour the second tin of tomato sauce into the pot covering the top of the chicken
- Add herbs,pepper and salt on top of the sauce and place into the over at 180'
- Chop potatoes into thin pieces and place the potatoe strips into another pot
- Grate cheese of any chossing and sprinkle on top of all the potatoes. and place them in the oven also
- After 30mins take chicken out the oven and flip the chicken then place back in oven for further time untell ready
- Place chicken and potatoes on to a plate and sprinkle sauce over chicken of extra taste and serve
How to Make Chicken Breast with Tomatoes and Garlic. Mash butter, garlic, marjoram, and paprika in a small bowl to blend. Season marjoram butter to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm. Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a saucepan or flameproof casserole.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!